Did you know that you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on water every year by installing a rainwater tank and using this water for your garden irrigation, toilets, laundry and swimming pools?
Water Tight Canberra can supply and install rain water tanks and piping systems.
Types of tanks
Water Tight Canberra can supply and install all sorts of rain water tanks in Canberra including:
- Round tanks Poly and concrete
- Bladder Tanks for tight entry spaces
- Under deck and veranda Tanks
- Slim tanks alongside boundary’s
- Modular tanks
- Underground tanks
What happens if I run out of water?
- Water Tight Canberra can install an automatic change over switch so that when the tank is empty it will automatically switch to the mains water.
Will all the leaves and dirt in my gutters end up in my tank?
- By installing first flush diverters we can eliminate or minimise the amount of unwanted debris ending up in the tank.
Can I drink tank water?
- Local authorities don’t recommend drinking tank water unless the tank is regularly maintained and suitable cleaning methods such as first flush diverters are installed. By not drinking supplied town water you are missing out on fluoride which dentist recommend for healthy teeth.
What are the advantages of rain water tanks?
- Provide flushing water to toilets, washing clothes, garden irrigation and filling the pool
- Reduce your water consumption
- Reduce your water bills
- Reduce stormwater on roads, drainage infrastructure, creeks and streams
- Reduces contaminates in our water ways
- Irrigate gardens during times of drought