Our standard way of conducting business is via a doing charge scenario where we attend to site and diagnose the problem and assuming the issue is fairly minor we would proceed with repairing the issue. If the issue is complicated or the cost is likely to be more significant we would discuss the issue with the customer, making recommendations on moving forward. When you are invoiced for a doing charge job you will get an itemised invoice that clearly states all charges.
Our doing charge rates are:
- Service Call Fee – (One off fee per job that includes no labour) – $105
- Labour per 15 minute increments (minimum 30 minutes per visit) – $42
- Note – Minimum charge for the service call fee and 30 minutes labour is $189
- Apprentices are charged out, only when their attendance has saved you tradesman labour. For more information, click here
- Plus any Material or Equipment Fees required to complete the work
Non-Standard Business Hours Rates
After hours and weekend rates are approximately double the labour and service call fee charges. Please confirm with the tradesman when booking in. 10% online booking discount does not apply to after hours jobs.
Note – Standard Business Hours are between 7:30am and 4pm Monday to Friday excluding public holidays